Details of regular club sessions, which are held at the track at Gosling Sports Park, Welwyn Garden City unless otherwise stated. Please check this page regularly for updates.
Please note that all Track sessions are subject to weather conditions and availability of Track coach cover. All of our coaches are volunteers.
- Open Cyclo-Cross Training. 7-9pm. For experienced U14, U16, Juniors and Seniors.
- Open Cyclo-Cross Training. 7-9pm. For U10, U12 and less experienced U14-Senior riders.
- Road Bikes on The Track (RBOT). 7-9pm. Please see here for further details
- Members Turbo/Roller Sessions. 8-9:15pm in the GSP LifeStyle Studio. All club members welcome. Youth, Junior, Seniors. Minimum age 10 years.
– From October 3rd
- Go-Ride Freewheel Session. 9am – 10:30am. Novice session for young youth riders from U6 up to 16 years of age. Click on the link for more details.
- Navigated Off-Road Ride. 9am-11:30am (approx) Seniors, Juniors, U16 and competent U14s by Coach recommendation or invitation. (All riders must be self-sufficient). Click on the link for more details.
– From September 14th
- Road Bikes on the Track (RBOT). 9am-11am. An Open session aimed at adults that want to improve their group riding skills (e.g. chain gangs, through and off etc.)