Please note The CX Tuesday sessions have now finished for the season. All riders who wish to continue off road training would be welcome to attend the on going Wednesday sessions instead.
All riders who wish to continue off road training would be welcome to attend the on going Wednesday sessions instead. The older youth riders, 14 years old and above, if the wish, should be able to attend the regular “Road Bikes on the Track” sessions. Please check with senior Welwyn coach, Ben Smith, if your are attending the RBOT session for the first time.
Francis Gallacher – Welwyn Coaching Team (5/2/19)
Details of regular club sessions, which are held at the track at Gosling Sports Park, Welwyn Garden City unless otherwise stated. Please check this page regularly for updates.
- Road Bikes on The Track (RBOT) 7-9pm. Will run through till 27th March 2019, except for Christmas week. Please see the link for further details.
- Open Cyclo-Cross Training. 7-9pm. For all ages.
- Members Turbo/Roller Sessions 8-9:15pm. All club members welcome. Youth, Junior & Seniors. Minimum age 10 years.
- Go-Ride Freewheel Session. 9am – 10:30am. Novice session for young youth riders from U6 up to 16 years of age. Click on the link for more details.
- Novice Road Bikes on the Track (RBOT) U14, U16 Junior & Senior, 9-11am.
- Off Road Skills sessions for competent U10, U12, U14 & U16 riders who are looking to race MTB or cyclo-cross (minimum age: 9 years).
- Navigated Off-Road Ride 9am-11:30am Seniors, Juniors, U16 and competent U14s by Coach recommendation or invitation. (All riders must be self-sufficient). Click on the link for more details.
- Club Run. Depending on racing commitments club runs are scheduled on an ad-hoc basis during the Summer and regularly throughout the Winter. Check the members Facebook group for announcements. 9am 2-3hr Ride (meet at Tennis Reception, Gosling Sports Park)