Details of regular club sessions, which are held at the track at Gosling Sports Park, Welwyn Garden City unless otherwise stated. Please check this page regularly for updates.
- Open Cyclo-Cross Training. 7-9pm. For experienced U14, U16, Juniors and Seniors – starts Tuesday 28th August – 18th December.
- Road Bikes on The Track (RBOT) 7-9pm. Will run through till 27th March 2019, except for Christmas week. Please see the link for further details.
- Open Cyclo-Cross Training. 7-9pm. For U10, U12 and less experienced U14-Senior riders.
- Members Turbo/Roller Sessions 8-9:15pm. All club members welcome. Youth, Junior & Seniors. Minimum age 10 years.
- Go-Ride Freewheel Session. 9am – 10:30am. Novice session for young youth riders from U6 up to 16 years of age. Click on the link for more details.
- Novice Road Bikes on the Track (RBOT) U14, U16 Junior & Senior, 9-11am.
- Off Road Skills sessions for competent U10, U12, U14 & U16 riders who are looking to race MTB or cyclo-cross (minimum age: 9 years).
- Navigated Off-Road Ride 9am-11:30am Seniors, Juniors, U16 and competent U14s by Coach recommendation or invitation. (All riders must be self-sufficient). Click on the link for more details.
- Club Run. Depending on racing commitments club runs are scheduled on an ad-hoc basis during the Summer and regularly throughout the Winter. Check the members Facebook group for announcements. 9am 2-3hr Ride (meet at Tennis Reception, Gosling Sports Park)