Update Evening 10 -19th May 2015

These roadworks are due to complete tomorrow, in time for the TT, but
the surface condition is not yet known.

I will be checking it out before the race start, but there is the
possibility that the event may be cancelled if not safe or delayed due
to the time taken to check it out.